Thank you for stopping by. PicturesbyTracy & Michelle McKibben Photography have joined together to photograph destination weddings! We have both been invited to travel internationally, covering all aspects of multi-day destination weddings. We’ll be using this blog to post information about recent updates or news, photography ideas/tips, weekly happy hour with Allure and images and info about our latest destination weddings! Stay tuned:)

Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Hour with Allure {Invitations}

This is my first post on Destination Weddings and let me say....I AM EXCITED! Not only am I excited for myself, but I am also excited for the two WONDERFUL photographers who started the blog, and most importantly, I'm excited for YOU! This is a great time in your life and you are doing what most couples would love to do....getting married in some place fabulous!

For my first post, I wanted to get the ball rolling with invitation ideas. Most invitations are now getting more personalized than the traditional white or ivory with the tissue paper inside the envelope. Make your guests excited about your wedding by sending them an invitation that gives them an idea of what to expect. The pictures from above are from Invitation Consultants and you can find tons of other ideas on invitations and Save the Dates.

There will be tons more to come on the new Destination Wedding blog from me. Keep watching for great ideas from all of us!

Happy Planning!

1 comment:

PicturesByTracy said...

Great post Natasha! Thank you:)